What is Vinyasa Flow Yoga?
The word Vinyasa means "breath-synchronized movement". In a flow class your yoga postures or Asanas will be linked together by your breath. A Vinyasa Flow class can feel smooth like a dance as the poses connect with the breath, sometimes linking one breath to one movement.
At other times class can feel more sustained and powerful as students hold postures and tap into their breath. Vinyasa Flow classes are an intense mind-body connection that offer a lot of personality and usually no two classes are alike.
What are the Benefits of Yoga?
- Increased flexibility
- Strengthens while shaping long, lean muscles
- Reduces stress and calms the mind
- Sleep better
- Increased energy
- Renewed sense of compassion
- The benefits are endless...
Why practice hot yoga?
- Warm muscles provide a safer and deeper stretch in postures
- Sweating helps you to release toxins
- Helps reduce anxiety
- Additional benefit of weight loss
- Strengthens your immune system
- Makes you feel rejuvenated
What to expect at Soul Yoga:
- Hot, sweaty, intense yoga classes set to music that will make you feel calmer and stronger by connecting the mind and body
- Prepare yourself by coming to class well hydrated and bringing water to class
- Tight fitting yoga clothes are best for practice
- Bring a mat & towel (both are also available for rental and purchase)
- Students can store belongings in the front reception area at the studio; door is locked during class. Soul Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class. No students admitted after 5 minutes of class start time.